LAND +- 112 ACRES ON CH. MILLER NORTH IN MAGOG. SCARCITY. Located + - 15 minutes from the city center and recreational activities. This land is almost 100% wooded and in an agro-forestry and agricultural zone. Gentleman farmer requested!!!
- The field begins before 29, ch. Miller North and ends after 103, ch. Miller North. So the 2 addresses mentioned above are not part of the field.
- Type 2 agricultural and agro-forestry zoning.
- The seller will not provide any certificate of location. If necessary, it will be at the buyer's expense.
- Land located in an agricultural and agro-forestry area. If the buyer wishes to build a house, he will have to apply for it with the CTPAQ in order to obtain this right.
- On the ground, there is no artesian well, septic tank. The future buyer will have to undertake the costs himself to have electricity with Hydro-Quebec.
- Subject to a right of way dating from 1955 (under deed #61288), and this right of way allowed a neighbor to go to his land, because at that time there was no road to get there . The seller declares that this right of way has not been used for nearly 30 years. See listing broker for more details. The future buyer will have to do his checks.
- Awaiting usage verifications with the city of Magog.
- At the request of the seller, the deed of sale must be in front of Me Jean-Phillipe Gérin of Coaticook, because he is already involved in the file.
1,698'60" X 2,539'80" Irregular
Sloped , Flat
Agricultural , Other , ZONAGE.ZONAGE.FORE
The tools, the wood already cut, the 4 wheels, the splitter.
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is ERIC KELLY, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is ERIC KELLY, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.