1.2 acre wooded lot located in Magog with a frontage of 164 feet and a depth of 319 feet. Ideal for mini-farmhouse. Located near an equestrian, ATV and snowmobile trail. Easy access to highways 10 and 55. Possibility to buy the neighboring house, see Centris number 12538336.
- This land can be sold at the same time and to the same buyer as the building at 140, ch. Beaudry in Magog (see #Centris 12538336), as part of a single promise to purchase. On the other hand, if a buyer is interested in the land only, the sale of the land will be conditional on the building at 140, ch. Beaudry in Magog is sold and the deed of sale has been signed before a notary. Any promise to purchase on the land only must contain this condition.
- The new certificate of location is in production.
- There is no system for the disposal of waste water and that there is no system for the source of supply of potable water for consumption.
- The future purchaser will have to assume the connection costs to bring the electricity on the ground.
- Awaiting usage checks with the city of Magog. Request the zoning grid from the listing broker.
164' X 319'40" Irregular
Highway , Daycare centre , Elementary school
Other , Residential , Single-family
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is ERIC KELLY, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is ERIC KELLY, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.