2.3 acres of wooded land in Magog located on the magnificent Roy Road, in a prestigious home area and you are close to a bike path, downhill and cross-country skiing, hiking trail! In addition, +- 5 minutes from Principale Street in Magog for restaurants and shops. Would you like to have a boat on the majestic Lake Memphremagog? Marinas located just minutes away! Who is feeling lucky!
- To locate the land on Roy Road, when we look at the frontage land, the neighbor on the left is 590, ch. Roy. The land faces 603 and 611 ch, Roy. When you looked at 590, ch. Roy from the frontage, you will see that there is a path shared with the land.
- The entrance path already done.
- Small stream at the bottom of the land.
- The future buyer will have to bring electricity to the land with Hydro-Québec. He will also have to install an artesian well on the land to have water and also install a septic system. The seller will not provide a percolation test to determine the type of septic installation for this land. (The neighbor already has his septic installation)
- The future buyer must verify the destination he intends to make with the building with the competent authorities and this verification must be to the full satisfaction of the buyer before the deed of sale.
226'80" X 454'50"
Daycare centre , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , Alpine skiing , Cross-country skiing
Residential , Single-family
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is ERIC KELLY, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is ERIC KELLY, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.